Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Shop For Nautica Men's Anchor Flat Front Cargo Swim Trunk



Over All Rating Reviews :
Summer turns me upside down
Summer summer summer
It's like a merry-go-round

This is the typical beach trunks design, popular, practical and socially acceptable. I am using this trunk and others just like it all day long in the summertime, as swim trunks at the beach - I wear something else when I do laps at the pool - and as my summer shorts.

So, let's do the goods and the bads:

The goods:
- Comfortable loose fit. It really is. Like I said, I wear these as 'shorts' too.
- The cargo pockets are not as convenient as my other Nautica Swim Trunk side seam pockets.
- Almost one size fits all. Not quite so but the design is very forgiving.
- Discreet logo on one side so one could say that it gives you a professional look at the beach.
- I wear them as shorts around the house as much as I wear them on the beach.


The bads:
- They call these 'swim trunks' but I wouldn't wear them for any serious swimming. Of course, they will do if you go in the water for a little splash and fun.
- Not too colorful. They do look 'professional' with the little logo but they don't look like 'fun'. Not recommended for a beach volleyball match, for example.
- The pockets - see above.

Overall, not bad. 4 stars.
Get more detail about Nautica Men's Anchor Flat Front Cargo Swim Trunk.


!!1 Discount Sanyo Projector !!1 Last Minute Malden Tea !!1 Promotions Psion Pdas Price comparison shopping



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links