Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Men's Outfit of the Day - October 25, 2010


Facebook me! www.facebook.com Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com Email: azlaier@gmail.com ASK ME QUESTIONS! www.youtube.com So I've decided to post links to where you can buy the stuff I'm wearing/have hauled, or so you can look at pricing. If you do not want to know prices, then please don't click the link. If you're going to complain about me posting links for prices, I will just block you...so please just don't waste either of our time! Brioni Shirt: bit.ly Brooks Brothers Bow Tie: bit.ly Banana Republic Sweater (Out of my color): bit.ly Prada Belt: bit.ly Brooks Brothers Corduroy Pants (SIMILAR): bit.ly Ralph Lauren Shoes (Basically the same, but dif. design - same price): bit.ly Ray Ban Clubmasters: bit.ly

My Links : +99% Shop For Home Theater ±1±: Best Buy Women's Watches On Sale! +99% low-price-tents-shelters-20 !!1 Last Minute Ocz Power Supplies !!1 Shop Silverstone Power Supplies




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links